The newest trailer for Quentin Tarantino’s “Django Unchained” came out earlier this week and The Audio Dope couldn’t be more chubbed. Not gonna lie, I wasn’t sure where Tarantino was going with the initial trailers (a la blaxploitation music), but this new trailer is exactly what I was hoping for when I heard of “Django Unchained” three years ago. The film stars Jamie Foxx, Leonard Dicaprio, Christoph Waltz, and Samuel L. Jackson. Frankly, I think the cast is a Christmas Miracle. “Django Unchained” hits theaters Christmas Day 2012.
1) Dope cinematography. There seemed to be some really dope shots reminiscent of “Inglourious Basterds”.
2) How good Jamie Foxx is: Many hated on the casting decision, but it seems the Best Actor Oscar winner is goign to be awesome. We love his cool demeanor.
3) Leo’s line at the end of the trailer.
4) Christoph Waltz’s “who know’s?”, when referring to a slave revolt.
5) The ending western theme with the “DJANGOOO” song. Can’t wait to hear this film’s score.